Saturday, July 12, 2014

bright lights... big city...

 
 

 


 
a big hello... from me... to you.
 
wow... we finally got our computer back... and so you can just imagine how excited I am to be able to see the photos I took from our trip to Europe in May on the bigger computer screen. I'm in photo editing heaven... (albeit this one, except for being resized, is straight from the camera).
 
I wish each and every one of you a wonderful weekend. It is suppose to be quite lovely here... I hope to sit outside and enjoy it... but in the meantime... I will be editing more photos ;)
 
Take care friends....
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Hey Ginger! Lovely to see you popping up in my blog reader this morning. What a great imagethat is. Have fun editing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ginger.... I'm looking forward to seeing London through your eyes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger! Welcome back girl! Can't wait to see the rest of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see you back in Blogland....love the photo!
    Allusion xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm excited to see your photos as I am going to London next week! Last time I was there I was still a student!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo....London is a very photogenic city.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning photo up you got here. I'm so pleased you're back up and running with your computer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hurrah and nice to see you again! Ooh, sounds like lots of lovely visuals like this one might come our way :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Looky here! It's fun to see your blog pop up in my reader, Gin. Have I told you lately how much I enjoy following you on Instagram? It's true...I do... xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photo! Yeah for getting the computer back! Looking forward to seeing you for real soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great snapshot; can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to seeing more of your Europe photos. Have fun with that computer!

    ReplyDelete