Thursday, February 27, 2014

Month In Numbers | 2014 Wrap Up

Well hello there :) I'm still having computer issues, but I thought I would try and see if I can post something.

Last year I managed to complete a whole year of Month in Numbers and found by putting the numbers on a consistent layout design, it kept me on track with keeping up.

If you do not know what  Month In Numbers is, it's a meme started by Julie Kirk over at Notes on Paper. You can see her thoughts and ideas on what you could include in your own Month In Numbers if you look here.

Here is December's layout...


What a busy month December was! I received a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas and you will see on this layout a couple cute cuts, the Santa and his sleigh as well as the deer. Unfortunately is was shortly after this I had problems with my computer and have not been able to use the cameo since! Oh well, I'm a fairly patient individual ;)

November's layout was lots of fun to create...


For the most part I tried to keep count of the same thing each month with a few additions. The red cup is another silhouette cut from the silhouette online store and let me tell you there are so many interesting things there!!

October's numbers...


Overall, I was really happy to be following along with Julie's Month In Numbers and although this year I have not been creating anything specific, I'm kind of missing this little project, so you never know, I may do a blog post every now and then with our numbers :)

Take care friends and have a wonderful evening, or day, where ever you may be!

13 comments:

  1. You probably know already how much I love this même and any pages related to it are favorites of mine :) I almost completed every month of 2013 and was considering continuing but have failed to make a page or to record numbers for January and February is not looking good... I will be looking out for your numbers whenever you share them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on getting the year finished. I really like the idea of using a standard design template. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you Ginger! It has been awhile. Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to see you've enjoyed your silhouette, even if it was for a short time. You'll have so much fun when your computer problems are solved.

    I like how you've done your numbers page. It's something to actual look back on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job getting these final 2013 pages completed & documenting your numbers each month. I always enjoy all the little bits & pieces you include on your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed seeing your monthly number LOs last year Ginger. I'm hoping to complete the full 12 this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always you impress me, I only got a few done last year. I really need to work on sticking to something lol They look fabulous and i know all 12 together are remarkable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your layouts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Ginger - I don't know how I managed to miss commenting on this - I saw it a while back but must have got distracted [easily done!!]. I've always thought your album must look great and seeing these together just proves it!

    At one point I did mis-read your numbers and thought you'd had *21* scrappy evenings in November - now that would be dedication to a cause!

    Sounds like there was some seriously tempting baking going on - and I'm glad you lived to tell the tale of running from zombies!

    Thanks so much for joining in and sharing your numbers - presented so beautifully full of life and colour. You're on the board now: http://www.pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Thanks Ginger.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's surprising how those IG photos mount up. Great numbers and pages. I too counted for a year and now i just can't get back into it, which is a shame as i enjoyed it x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ginger! Your LO's are wonderful! I'm thinking I'll "lift" your idea to keep track of my MinN posts. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this inspiration. We've highlighted your page over at the MSA blog today. http://www.myscrapbookart.com/blog/?p=5826

    ReplyDelete