Sunday, April 21, 2013

A bit of this and that...

Hello there! Yikes! It is almost May and we are waiting for Spring like temperatures. It's  still very cold (-1C) and it doesn't help that I can still SEE snow on my front lawn as I am typing this! No matter, the sun is shining and it is high in the sky... and that is a good thing!

Life has been good and busy! We have been visiting with fiends and family, working very hard and of course there has been scrappy time and for that I have a few layouts to share with you!

This one I made for Treasured Memories as one of their guest designers. I nearly flipped when I saw these MME papers and embellishments Nadine gave me. The bright colours and fun brads... not to mention the journaling cards work well for those doing project life, needless to say it got me excited!

I got together with some former colleagues and friends for dinner at Earls. I had these Glitz Design papers for a few weeks and had been itching to use them. I absolutely love the pretty shades and patterns. I just started using those little enamel dots and now I'm totally addicted! Can't buy enough of them!

Here is one more for you... using Studio Calico's Neverland Kit... where I live there has been a restriction on how tall the buildings can  be due to our city airport, but recently this has changed as the airport is closing. I lived downtown for many years and although I do love having a house with a big back yard... I still have visions of living downtown overlooking our beautiful river valley!


That is it for me... this week I plan to post my Month In Numbers for March as I know May is coming!! I also plan to do a bit of blog reading and catching up with you :)
Take care my friends!

Ginger

12 comments:

  1. I love the Glacier Bay layout; the red/orange just makes the blue of the glacier pop! We had really warm weather today and grilled chicken for dinner.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring has been slow coming here too - it's still feeling a little chilly but the daffodils are in bloom. Absolutely adore the second two LOs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your use of color and pattern fascinates me. I hope you'll be back more often now, posting more inspiration for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layouts, Ginger...I hope Spring arrives soon!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear that you are happy and busy and managing to enjoy some scrapping in the midst of it all :) Even when you are busy you still make beautiful pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you have used colors in each one of those pages!!! They are all so bright and fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts Ginger, but (of course) the colors on that first one are my favorite - so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Glacier Bay one Ginger. Hope it warms up soon for you. Our temps keep jumping up and down. It will be nice when they finally stay at spring-like ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful. Gosh I'm so lusting after that Glitz paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some great pages,Ginger....absolutely love the first one.
    Spring has only just arrived here.....very late.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layouts, the first one is really stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to see you again, and sorry to hear about the cold (brrr!). I especially like your clever skyline on that last one ...

    ReplyDelete