Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday | 192

Welcome to another week of "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?" As you can see above, I have a little project I'm working on. We made a trip to Alaska last Fall and so this is the little mini album to commemorate the vacation. If you are interested you can see another photo up above in my header... we started in Vancouver.

Now, if you are really curious to see what else is on my work desk... I 'm not so shy.
I'm in a current state of disarray, because I'm expecting some new bookshelves to be delivered tomorrow... hence the piles, it is worse if you saw what's behind me :)

I will leave you with a photo of the finished layout of the sneak peak I shared on last weeks WOYWW!

I was asked to make some layouts with an inspiration kit (Echo Park papers, Doodlebug washi tape, Prima butterflies) from Nadine over at Treasured Memories. Thanks Nadine, I loved the kit! I will share the other two layouts in another post!

Thanks to Julia over at the Stamping Ground for hosting the WOYWW. If you would like to snoop at some other desks well then now is your chance!

12 comments:

  1. Lots of fun stuff on your desk this week! Great layout - I especially like the stitching scattered here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the the peek at the mini album.....hope to see it all when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun when folk you know start joining in with WOYWW :o) Gorgeous LO but then I'm a bit of a sucker for hearts x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh your desk looks so exciting, and that album looks amazing. You're super talented .... Everything you do, I love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mess on your desk, it says "work in progress" too me., and i love your LO. You have done "white space" really well. I find it hard to do.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A peek at your desk and a layout as well? That's the perfect post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the perfect layout for the month of love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout Ginger - that is a lovely photo of Marvin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm such a big fan of your style, Ginger. I love to look at your pieces and study the details. Really love that layout you did of your man! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that travel album! Every time you post a little peek at it, I find something new to love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad I popped by for all this Wednesday wonderfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mini looks beautiful as does your page! And the mess on your desk actually looks pretty normal to me :P That's the way mine looks when I am creating something!

    ReplyDelete