Tuesday, February 26, 2013

An Inspiration to See | Oprah

Hi All! I hope you are all doing well. I have been busy in my craft room and enjoying every minute of it!

I have a couple layouts here to share with you tonight. The first is of Oprah's visit in January. I took my sister Carmen with me and we could feel the vibe throughout the arena. It just happened when Oprah arrived in our fair city the temperature had dropped to some of the coldest Centigrades we had seen all Winter! She talked about how she had wanted to spend more time visiting Canada, but through her laughter she said we could have warned her! Yes Oprah, we know it's cold here but we are so thankful you visited and you can come back anytime!



This next layout I promised I would share. I did this for Treasured Memories (you can see more on their inspiration blog) as a guest designer. One thing I love about Instagram is all the cute hashtags created and #catsofinstagram is just one of millions.

That's it for now. I hope you have a fantastic rest of the week!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Ginger! I LOVE the mixed title on the first page (you got to see Oprah, wow!) and black + hot pink is always a great combination in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bright colours of these. And that toooo cute pic of your kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tickled pink (!) that your cat might be as famous on Instagram as Oprah is in real life: stars, both of 'em! Your bright page full of contrasts really communicates the excitement of seeing her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are amazing, only this morning I got to see your famous cat on Instagram :). I think the title on the first layout is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these two pages especially the first one, every time I look at it I find something different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that you got to see Oprah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool subjects. Cool pages..great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the little details on the Oprah layout. And your handwritten title!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you back. It seems like it's been a while.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is SO cool that you got to see Oprah! I would love to see her someday. And Carrie and I really want to see Ellen as well - have been applying for tickets but can't seem to score them.

    Super cute layout of your kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete