Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily/JYC 2012 | December 1

I have just started to work on my album this evening. I did make the base of the album at a class taught by Nadine at Treasured Memories and I love it. Now comes the fun part for me, I get to plan how to put it all together!

I have been using Instagram to capture my memories/photos of the day and so far it's working well.

Here are a couple pictures to show you how it is coming along.

I took a screen shot of my countdown app on Saturday morning and made that the first page to Day 1.

I want to keep this a bit more simple this year. Last year I typed all my journaling and found it time consuming (although I really liked how it looked in my album). This year I downloaded Ali's 3x4 journaling cards, so everything will be written out. Also, I will be uploading my photos daily so I can print them, likely in a square format as shown here.

What about you? How is your December album coming along? Are you doing photos only?

11 comments:

  1. That's a great start Ginger!!! I can't wait to see more. I am actually working on my second DD this season for a class I am teaching online through the month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of your countdown app as the first page - looking good

    ReplyDelete
  3. The countdown app was a great idea. I prefer the look of type in comparison to my writing....but the speed of writing wins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! No album for me this year,but I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome album! I love that paper collection. The instagrams look great! I'm starting to use them more and more myself. I'm keeping my Dec scrapping super simple this year and doing it right in my PL album. So far, it's really working for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great going Ginger! My December album is... non-existent at this point. I have been taking photos, but that is as far as I've gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am doing JYC this year, however all the ideas are in my head but lack of tiem to get them down anywhere just year, Oh well whole weekend of nothing to do to jot them down in a notebook. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm doing Dec Daily for the first time this year. I am finding it quit consuming but I have the time this year. It's fun to think through all the elements to celebrating christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your December Daily, Ginger! I enjoy seeing your photos on Instagram, but I'm super happy to see them here in a larger format so I can view all your lovely details. No Dec Daily for me as I am allowing myself to be a slacker this year. LOL - having a tough time wrapping my head around any extra commitments, if you will. ;o)

    There's an app for Christmas countdown?!?! I had to chuckle - you really are loving your iPhone, aren't you? (I love mine too!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That wonderfully eclectic look that you do so well Ginger. Enjoy the process x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's looking good! No album for me this year but I'm enjoying looking at everyone else's. Hmmm, I'm thinking I should have switched to an iPhone when my contract was up, now I've got another 3 years before I can switch over.

    ReplyDelete