Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Weekend in Review

I just checked my countdown app and we are at 15 days, 8 hours and 53 minutes til Christmas Day. I do have a list of things to complete still, all of which will I'm sure will be completed in time for the big day!

In the meantime I thought I would share a few photos of what I was up to this weekend.
That top photo is the view outside our front window this morning. Yes, it will be a very white Christmas this year as opposed to last year. That gingerbread man is the first I had ever decorated and let me tell you he was very tasty!! I managed to get mostly caught up with my Christmas album as we were at an all day crop yesterday. That last photo was us being silly. Treasured Memories had an all weekend crop and Friday night they always have photo props - we were not there for said photo props,  but took the opportunity to have some fun last night!


There it is, I hope your weekend was full of Christmas mischief! Or at the very least, some season cheer!


6 comments:

  1. Love the first photo! Looks like you had a fun weekend. I do better under pressure so as usual I have left everything to last minute!!
    At least that is my excuse. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bokeh effect in your photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really fun weekend, Ginger. I LOVE that first photo!!!

    PS: I really enjoy your Instagram feed. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that decoration photo! That's funny, I didn't realize Treasured Memories was your LSS - I just got an order from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Certainly sounds like a fun weekend - a fun LSS like that would be a dream come true here

    ReplyDelete