Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Window Art

Hello Friends! Well it doesn't take long to get back into the swing of things after holidays but I have a few things to look forward to this week. Thursday,  Project Real Life begins at Big Picture Classes and I am looking forward to it. I am a little behind but hope to catch up this weekend.

Speaking of this weekend, it is our Thanksgiving which just happens to be my favourite holiday. We will be celebrating with Marvin's family and I cannot wait for the cranberry sauce!

Here is a layout I made of one of the windows I saw in Vancouver... I couldn't help but take a photo... I knew you all would appreciate the coolness of it!

Supplies: Digi papers from Jessica Sprague, elements from Sweet Shoppe

The journaling reads: After appetizers and cocktails at the Fairmont Vancouver we walked down Robson Street to Joe Fortes, but before we did, I could not but notice this window of the Louis Vuitton store and think... what beautiful Window Art!  Vancouver, Sept. 21, 2012

What about you? Do you like window art?

Take care friends!

9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure we have such artful windows here! Your yellow swirls and curls pull the eye round perfectly. Hope you enjoy Project Life - I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I miss all the old style department store windows we used to have round here, especially at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I have also been known to sneak a picture or two of interesting window displays. They are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't say I've seen window art quite like that before - wonderful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is some amazing art! i love the christmas dressed windows here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, I did indeed appreciate it, thanks for sharing :) Happy Thanksgiving! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing Ginger. Hey, I'm taking that class too. Hope to see you on it. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving. The temperatures here are really supposed to drop just in time for it but we'll be having a very un-Thanksgiving like day down in Vegas. Somehow I don't think we'll be having turkey but I did buy one to have once we get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is great window art! When we traveled to London, I always stopped by Selfridge's to take photos of their window displays which were always so unique & inspiring & colorful.

    Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That window art is stunning. Hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend xx

    ReplyDelete