Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Project Life | Weeks 33 - 35

I have a more weeks of Project Life to share here with you. These are from mid August to the beginning of September.

Week 33
We have been eating lots of quinoa while below are some pictures of Duchess Bakery. A place near work where you can find some wonderful baked goods, but also some flavorful sandwiches. We have since moved offices and I miss all our afternoon outings immensely.
Week 34
This week my sister and I made pickles, but a lot of the jars ended up not sealing properly! I think we have learned a thing or two from the process, so next year we will have all jars sealed!



 Week 35
I really loved Stieg Larsson's "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" Trilogy and found I couldn't put the books down.
 Some photos of our weekend visit at home.
I am still keeping up with the Project Real Life and whenever I can I hop into the forum and check the boards. I cannot believe I missed the chat on Tuesday! I will be reading the transcript when I have a moment. This weeks topic was on cultivating your relationships. To me my family is most important and they are who I focus on. I have learned a thing or two in this weeks lessons and plan to take action.

I have also signed up for Shimelle's Scrapbook Remix class and so far I am thoroughly enjoying it. This year has not been so full of making layouts and so I decided to join the class for some crafty inspiration. I hope to have few layouts ready to share this weekend!

Have a good evening friends!

13 comments:

  1. These pages are so rich in experience! Glad you are getting to enjoy time with loved ones, and sorry to hear about the move away from such lovely food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexa! Yes, I am taking less photos now during the day time because I don't get outside as much to visit interesting stores/food places etc :(

      Delete
  2. It's looking so good, Ginger! What an amazing record of your life right now :)

    I have the Dragon Tattoo trilogy on my 'to read' pile, good to hear your recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel!

      Just an FYI - the trilogy is disturbing and some people might find it upsetting, but it was well worth the read and I enjoyed the movies too (all versions were well done)!

      Delete
  3. Love what you're doing with this project,Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving your Project LIfe pages - still trying to get inspired to start my own. I finally got a package of the page protectors in the mail last week. Now to put them to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, still loving your project here too :)

    And I'll be looking out for those layouts cos I love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I "saw" you in Shimelle's class - I've made one layout so far & hoping to have time for another one today (if I've feeling better). Great job keeping up with your PL. I especially like seeing those photos of your yard & still want to come visit sometime - well, of course, now I'll have to wait for the spring/summer to come again since it's already getting cold there. :>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen you too on the boards!! yes! you will definitely need to wait, it is far too cold to sit outside :)

      Delete
  7. I love your Project Life, very inspirational. Do you print your own pics and do you use a template to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for responding on my blog. I think you are a little ahead of me with you PSE skills but there is hope for me yet. I love your Hybrid style. Very nice.

      Delete