Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yard Renovations Update

You will remember the photos I shared of our old spruce tree and the day we removed it. Since then, Jeff, our landscaper has created some beautiful curves that make an alluring flow of architecture. Things are not finished yet, but they are getting close. I thought I would give a peek into what is happening around here.


These photos are from this morning and already today there is rock mulch in the beds and boulders placed perfectly. For the most part he has done much of the work himself so it is taking longer, however we don't mind as he is very particular and doing a great job.

Although the front yard has been finished for a month or so, I thought I had some photos if it, but I don't, and actually, I have lots of pics of the beautiful lilies, just not of the entire yard! I will have to rectify that.

Anyway, I look forward to it being complete and enjoying the many sitting areas created! We have had such beautiful weather this past week I am getting antsy for a weekend of pure patio pleasure!

Take care friends :)

19 comments:

  1. Wow!! Looks like it is going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic you are going to get a lot of pleasure from that space. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swish! I can just imagine you both, and your friends and family, having a lovely time out there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy, I cannot wait to share it with our family and friends :)

      Delete
  4. Oh fun! Looks like you have made a ton of progress. It looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's going to be glorious, let all your blog friends know when we can come enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your way of thinking Beverly!

      Delete
  6. wow it will be wonderful to sit in your new space and enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, this is looking very stylish ... How wonderful it will be to sit in it with your first glass of champagne!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Alexa! I will be sure to have some chilling :)

      Delete
  8. Gosh...that is so beautiful! What a great space this will be for relaxing and entertaining! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seriously got to start planning a trip up there just so I can stop by and see how this loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anytime Melissa! My door is always open :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's looking super Ginger! Hope you'll share pictures of it finished.

    ReplyDelete