Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lemon Potatoes Recipe and other things...

How is it already Thursday? It's crazy how time flies by!

A few of you asked for more details on the Lemon Potatoes I make. The recipe is from Martha Stewart's Classic Cookbook, but after looking on line I was able to find it on her website here...

This recipe is the closest I can get to the potatoes we eat at our favourite Greek restaurant, and actually I think they are better. Also, I really like using the Greek oregano which you can find here in Edmonton at the Italian Centre. Sorry for not taking a close up photo of them but Martha's recipe shows what they look like.

 A couple other things happening this week...

I found some fun stuff at Notables which specializes in stationary supplies and wedding invitations, but they do have cute office and storage supplies too.


Saturday evening my sister and I will be attending Il Divo for which I am looking forward too!

Have a great evening everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your night out. I'll be sure to try out your lemon potatoes too...thanks for the link x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your concert!

    That tape looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you really enjoy that concert, and thank-you so much for the link to the lemon potato recipe. Off to absorb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny...I would much rather fill up on spanikopita and keftedes than those random potatoes!

    Love the tape. LOVE IT!! I never go in to Notable cause I HATE parking over there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just bought a similar tin of that paper tape - mine has numbers on each roll. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the concert. That tape is beautiful! So many lovely projects to use it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Ginger ~ I hope you and your sis had fun at the concert! I LOVE the looks of your purchases from the stationery store - looking forward to seeing what amazing things you'll do with those supplies! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you enjoyed the concert Ginger..and love your buys!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely neat looking store!

    ReplyDelete