Thursday, June 14, 2012

Twisted Sketch | This One!

This week is the Third Anniversary of Twisted Sketches and the twist is "three".

Here is my layout...

Supplies: My Minds Eye - Papers (on the bright side), Pink Paisilee - foam letters, paper (indigo bleu), journal tag - Studio Calico,  Tim Holtz - die cut, Stampin Up - circle punches, buttons - unknown.

I had lots of fun making this one and loved the MME On the Bright Side papers. You can see the sketch over at the Twisted Sketches blog.

I love my new blue scarf I purchased last week at Henry's; the brightness of it makes me smile.

Take care my friends.

10 comments:

  1. That is definitely a happy color scarf & your layout highlights those photos beautifully. I really like the layered circle embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shade of blue, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous scarf and beautiful page!!! Love, love, love all these blues and teals with a touch of yellow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice color! I just got a bunch of new scarves and almost all of them were bright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of it as well...and works perfectly against the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very patient waiting for the sale to get your lovely scarf! Love the colours you've used in the LO, they really highlight the scarf beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your new scarf too! When you get tired of it, you can send it to me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gloriously bright and uplifting page to celebrate a perfect new accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that shade of blue..and what a great LO!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful scarf and beautiful layout! Love the layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete