Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Project Life | Week 20 & 21

Here are another two weeks of Project Life :)


Week 20

This week shows the lovely changes that come with Spring... an increase in greenery and more daylight hours. I managed to take a few shots of our city skyline, something I could not wait to do this Spring with the new camera.
Two more birthdays were celebrated this week - Marvin & Arlene!

Week 21

I love that each week I can choose to do some hybrid or not. I bought a few of Ali's digital brushes and stamps, I also bought these and these.

I love Monte Cristo`s, they are a delicious layered sandwich with turkey, ham, and  Swiss cheese, while the bread is egg dipped and fried like French Toast. The Urban Diner serves it with a little dollop of sour cream and blueberry chutney... Yummo! The Urban Diner was recently featured on the Canadian show ``You Gotta Eat Here``; I did not know that until Marvin mentioned it... FYI - They make amazing Reuben`s as well!

One day at lunch, I  ventured for a walk to the Royal Alberta Museum grounds. It`s a very popular place for newly wedded couples to have their photos taken. I took a few shots with my BB, the B & W one printed too dark, but I`m not one to waste photo printer ink, so there it is.

My Aunt,  Uncle and cousin moved into a new home where we visited with them on Sunday for lunch. A most enjoyable afternoon.

Thank you all for your enthusiastic comments about how this album is coming along... I cannot tell you how much I love paging through it from time to time. There are so many things I would be missing out on documenting if it was not for Project Life.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind being able to page through it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying the process Ginger
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing such a fabulous job with your PL - I always like the papers you choose, too. And that skyline photo is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete