Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Missing

We have been busy here and my mind is on my sister`s cat Mila (pronounced Meela).

Mila has been missing since Monday evening and I am putting a plea out here for any of my Edmonton readers - if you know of anyone living in southwest Edmonton, in the MacEwan or Rutherford area please email them this post. I have a particular fondness for her as she is truly a sweet kitty. She got out of the house while my sister was watering the flowers - she is likely cold and very scared. It is not helping that we are experiencing rainy weather but I am very hopeful she will be found or make her way home. She does have a microchip and can be taken to any vet, the SPCA, the Humane Society or the City Pound. She has recently been shaved so she will look much like this.

Thanks so much.

13 comments:

  1. Hope she is found soon! Safe and happy to be home...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our girl was returned to us safe and sound due to microchipping - I hope Mila is found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ginger, I hope Mila is found safe and well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she's OK and home soon. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope she gets home safely-and soon!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she comes home very soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hope you find her soon, it can't be fun for her being lost in horrible weather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm nowhere near Edmonton but I will say a prayer to St. Anthony, St. Christopher and St. Francis (my favorite saints for lost things and to protect animals).
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Pearl got out once and it was three days and much anxiousness before she was spotted by a neighbor living in the hollow of a rotted tree on the creekside. Her being all white helped a lot. Hoping Mila is found very soon {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, what a worry these animals can be. I hope she is soon found safe and well. Thankfully she is microchipped so if someone finds her wandering they can easily take her to a vet to be checked. Our friend's cat ended up locked in someone's garage over a weekend, he wandered in while they were loading up their car for a holiday and they shut the door without knowing he was there! He emerged, very cross and hungry 3 days later. Hope your story has a happy ending too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is a real worry when pets go missing. Cats do have a way of turning up so I hope Mila walks through the door and gives you all a lovely surprise.

    ReplyDelete