Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Twisted Sketch 153 | Fur Children

Today over at the Twisted Sketches blog you will see sketch #153 where the twist is "white". You can see what the other members on the design team have created here.

Here is my take on the sketch.

I used the May kit, Picnic Blanket from Treasured Memories and added a bit of the
Crate Paper, Pretty Party paper stickers.

For the twist, I used white Bazzil paper and white stitching.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks sketch. Have a wonderful evening :)

9 comments:

  1. Well I agree with Nathalie, the colours are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree again....the colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fur babies are so cute! Your photos really capture their personality.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww lovely photos and a great page x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job - very pretty fur babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab pics of the babies..and great choice of colours!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's my kit! WOO HOO!

    I love what you did with it...love these photos! Love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colour combo is gorgeous as are the photos

    ReplyDelete