Sunday, May 13, 2012

Project Life | Week 16 & 17

Hello Friends! I'm a bit behind with a few things, but such is life right? No worries though I hope to be back on track very soon. I am so thrilled the weather is cooperating and now that we have greenery I am more apt to be outside to celebrate it and not to mention the longer days make for more energy. Yesterday I actually did some gardening and I may have even enjoyed it :)

I made it through National Scrapbooking Day weekend and will share how that went soon, also I am still working on my WITL book - yeeshk! (more on this in another post).

The two weeks you will see here have very little embellishing. That is the beauty of Project Life - you can do as much as you like or as little as you have time for!

Week 16


Week 17
Some of the photos I did not use in my WITL album, I placed here.


It was easy enough to do Project Life and WITL as far as the two projects being different and what some may think as a great amount of work. I did not take photos with the thought that this photo would be for one and not the other. So it can be done for sure, in case there are some of you out there wondering if it would be too difficult.

So there it is!

Enjoy your Sunday :)

8 comments:

  1. I"d sort of forgotten about Project Life, as I haven't seen many posts about it lately. I love the colors and patterns in your top page especially.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy looking at your mix of pretty paper, photos of real life and notes in your lovely handwriting. I'm way behind with WITL too ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you mix all your patterned papers in this - it is so colorful and pretty, yet in no way overshadows the content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really enjoyed your Project Life, and although I've done something similar this year - I think you've motivated me to do it the proper way next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Cheri has said it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Cheri too..a lovely mix!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pages! I finally did some Project Life catch up last night. It felt good to get some things glued in and written down. I definitely agree that some weeks, simple is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete