Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello Pajama Party

Welcome to Twisted Sketch 151 where the twist was "buttons". You will be able to follow the Twisted Sketches now on Pinterest here

For National Scrapbooking Day, my friends and I went to Treasured Memories for a weekend crop and the theme was Pajama Party... we had lots of fun wearing our jammies and some people dressed in nightgowns and had curlers in their hair! More on this in another post. Here is a photo of Brenda and me wearing our night gear and puckering up for our photo-op!

We had lots of fun... not to mention it sure was comfy!

Thanks for looking at our Twisted Sketches. If you would like to play along, visit the website.

10 comments:

  1. What a hoot! It sounds like you had a great time! Gorgeous layout too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun time....and a fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love all the big bold colours. We've not met, but in my head that matches your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a lot of fun! The layout reflects this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your papers..and how fun, scrapping in your jammies!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! It was fun to see you at the crop again...it's been awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've hear of sleepovers at museums and always thought that would be fun - but scrapping in my pyjamas? I'd definitely be up for that! A lovely fun page and thought

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was up super early for CLE (continuing legal ed) seminar plus hour commute each way. Now home and this layout is making me want to get out of my work clothes, climb in my jammies and head back to bed!n

    ReplyDelete