Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project Life | Week 14 & 15

Life is busy isn't it? I doubt I'm the only one that feels this and doing Project Life has shown me how busy I really am. Life is full and I love it. I look back at this album and I see things I know I would not have recorded otherwise. In the past I woul think, I don't have much to scrap, but I'm here to tell you if you have been sitting on the fence with Project Life it is so worth it. I am a bit behind and I don't like to get more than two weeks off or I start to forget what happened. That's why starting this week I will begin to keep a little book at my bedside and write a few thoughts in it before I retire for the evening... I couldn't hurt right?

Here are my pages, starting with Week 14.


I have read a few good books lately and "the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is one of them! I loved it - and both movies were great too! I did however think the Hollywood version kept closer to the storyline and showed the ending as it happened in the book. I hope to start the second book sometime soon. I took an idea from Sian this week, with her slice tags she cut out some shapes - I did the same with my heart punch and then used it as a window to place my paper.

Love "Game of Thrones"!! I love it so much I want to read the first book now because I have so many questions since catching up with season one!

Here are the Project Life supplies I used this week.


 
The "Thursday" card is a freebie from Cathy Zielske - but I cannot seem to find the pdf link.

You can also download some of the digital elements I created at the links below.

 

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean .. sometimes all the activities just seem to creep in there and before you know it, it's bedlam!

    See you later in the week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project life looks fantastic - and reflects very well your busy life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is indeed a full one Ginger..great to see your Team Teal band on there!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are beautiful. Of course!

    That punching shapes out and backing them thing? It's addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you're doing with PL. I'm getting closer to throwing in the towel!!!

    ReplyDelete