Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Animal | Twisted Sketch 147

I am happy to share with you my layout for sketch #147 over at Twisted Sketches. The twist for this sketch?... you guessed right! Animal.

Supplies: Kaiser Craft, Prima, 7 Gypsies, American Craft (Brown strip) - paper; Hambly - transparency; Journaling tag - MME; Basic Grey - letters; Kraft Elegant Label - Collections; Black Scalloped edging, buttons - unknown; Chipboard piece - Riff Raff; Epoxy sticker - SEI; and Alcohol Ink - Ranger.

If you would like to play along, head on over to the Twisted Sketches Blog! We would love to see you there.

12 comments:

  1. What a fun layout Ginger. I like all the little bits & pieces & the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute page! I love the kitties looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this page Ginger! The layering is so fabulous as well as your choice of colors (oh and the super fun stitching too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the texture and the beautiful colour pallette!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Ginger - the colours the stitching and the ink dots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO Ginger...love the layering and the cour combo!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the paper choices and the splatters teamed with buttons, most of all I love the kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout! The messy stitching. The ink splatters! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so delicate and pretty! A really nice page

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's so much that I love about this layout, Ginger. The design and colors are great, but I super love the photo of your sweet kitty-cats. My two fuzzy ones love being at the window too! :o)

    ReplyDelete