Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Project Life | Week 9 - 11

Yes... I am keeping up with it :) My friend Lisa wrote this recent post on Project Life and brought up some interesting points. I admit sometimes I wonder if sharing my Project Life is interesting... Before I started this I wondered what the heck would I have to document from week to week? Tonight I looked back at my album and found there certainly was a variety of items I have documented and perhaps my life really is not that boring :) I see it as more of a journal of our week to week life. I know there is stuff in here that would never have even crossed my mind to record had I not been doing this project. Also, there are stories that I would like to go back and make a layout to expand on something not told... So far... I see Project Life is a good fit for me. Now one other thing I have discovered... there are so many 3x4 journaling cards out there to purchase - I use these to satisfy my creative spirit instead of all the embellishing I typically do on a layout. Anyway - those are just some of my most recent discoveries...

Week 9



Week 10


Week 11
Items I used:
 

 


Have a great day my friends :)

16 comments:

  1. Your project life is looking fab! And I love all those 3x4 cards that you've found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you have done so far looks pretty fabulous, I often wonder myself if I am just writing and documenting about a whole lot of nothing - but really, we are not.

    PL is made easier eagain because there are so many beautiful papers available, for an embellisher as yourself I can appreciate it is a difficult decision to cut back, but I have a feeling your album will look sensational because you will add the right papers and the right amount of ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you - I record things in PL that I probably wouldn't otherwise. I'm finding it gives me a place to put things that I don't want to throw out but previously just had sitting in a box.

    I'm reading the hunger games trilogy too - loving it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link ... Of which ive now added myself to follow. What I notice from you PL is that you turn it more to your artistic side, so it makes it a pleasure for the eyes too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of your PL pages - I think you will love to look back at this in years to come - especially the little details we so often forget!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I'm not doing a PL, I do enjoy seeing how others are working it... and wonder what on earth I would put in mine if I did it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly enjoying following along with the PL's I am seeing on my blog travels. I think it would be too intense a project for me, but I love the whole idea - and the results

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Your album looks fab! I go back and forth on embellishing - more or less? But I have so many things to use up, I tend to do more than less. But it's the documenting that's important. I love to look back too and realize that no, life is not all boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am enjoying seeing all the PLs as I travel through the Blogosphere..love all the elements you've found to use
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoy seeing your PL,though I can't imagine doing one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. incredible project to take on and too keep up and with. You are doing an amazing job.

    P.S Bob Marley rocks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are doing an awesome job on this project, Ginger! I love that you shared the products you used and the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am glad you are enjoying Project Life. And I love all the little journaling cards you are finding! I might have to get me some of those.

    And thanks for the mention in your post. I am still trying to figure out how PL fits into my life and my schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always enjoy seeing your Project Life pages; you have such a variety of items & photos! I really like how you're using different size pages within the album, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lot of wonderful variety on here! Is that a little mini-book up at the top? You are doing so well to keep up with this ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good! Great Jamaica photos

    ReplyDelete