Monday, March 12, 2012

Project Life | Week 5 - 8


We made it home. The laundry is done, the animals are happy and the groceries are in the fridge. Life will resume to a normal pace and the memories of the past two weeks are still fresh in our minds and we hope to continue feeling the spirit of Jamaica, "Irie" (pronounced iree and means - to be happy).


I managed to work on my Project Life and cannot believe I only shared my week 1thus far! I'm not quite caught up yet, but rather than boring you with every week I will share what I have completed since week 5. 

Week 5
 I used a kraft envelope for a spot to keep some journaling and I decorated it with stamps, flowers and twine. For Week 5 & 6, I only used 1 page each.

Week 6
 Week 7
I loved the little 3x4 templates I saw Cathy Z created, so I made a couple of my own. These are great if you don't want to print off an large photo, and it allows space for journaling. You can purchase Cathy's templates over at Designer Digitals.

Week 7, Pg 2
I made a 4x6 journal card template in PSE and wrote most of it from my blog post I did about Family Day. Also, the word art on the photos is the Algerian font, and the circle with the "love this photo" is the CK Ali font, all made in PSE.

Week 8
That's all I have for now. Other printables I have used are as follows:



Have a great night everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Your four legged family must have been very happy to see you both!
    I really like how you have a combination of hand written and typed journaling, the whole thing is really taking great shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking really, really good Ginger. And you have the laundry done already? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Home - so glad y'all had a wonderful trip. Your Project Life is turning our wonderful. You always do such a good job of choosing patterned papers for the little bits here & there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you made it home! These pages are awesome. Love how your PL album is turning out. I'm loving the Crystal W printables, I need to go check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got straight back into the swing of things - love your PL and look foward to seeing some holiday layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Project Life is looking good...sounds like you are right back in the swing of things again!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your Project Life and all your little bits you are including. LOVE the little looks into your recent vacation, and also that you include photos of your cats here and there. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be really pleased with your project life album, it's looking great

    ReplyDelete