Saturday, March 31, 2012

March | Month In Numbers

I managed to put my March, Month In Numbers together and this time I decided to switch it up a bit. Julie has shown us how to document our Month In Numbers and you can see more about it here.

This month I created a layout - in the past I have shared photos and a post but I have seen so many people interpret their numbers and share it in a layout and thought I would give it a go!

 I enjoyed the process!

That's it - a quick post... come back tomorrow and I will have a story for Storytelling Sunday!

See you then :)

14 comments:

  1. 347 emails! Oh my! Love the colors in your layout.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a total addict now. Love the diagonal line on your pattern paper and how you used blue for some numbers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've done your journaling in the busiest paper. Great LO.
    And that was one painful earache :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun LO..love your strips of journalling and mix of numbers!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Ginger - you really do have a way with diagonals on your layouts! And I love the florals.

    I feel vituous when I've read one book per month ... you put me to shame!

    Thanks for joining in once again. I've added your post to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Happy April!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. Sounds like a busy month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great LO... I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you have recorded your numbers. Fabulously floral layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful page Ginger! I hope April doesn't involve so many medical appointments (or work emails (though I guess it's good to be in demand!) for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you've done it in a non photo layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! How clever to do a page like this ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your page and great numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. a scrumptiously pretty page. One of these days I might join in on the numbs game. I like how it comes across!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous layout - love how you have done this with no photographs

    ReplyDelete