Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm a Twisted Sister!

It's official - I am part of the Twisted Sisters Layout Design Team for the next six months for which I am truly excited for and cannot wait to play along with the Twisted Sketches!

The layout I submitted is shown below. You can see the sketch on the Twisted Sketches blog - the twist for the sketch was "feather".

I had so much fun creating this layout and the challenge from the twist made it even more inspirational!

You can play along too with this sketch - just head on over to the Twisted Sketches blog! We hope to see you there.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What exciting news & a great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Ginger. I added it to my blog roll. Maybe it will help me get some scrapping done.
    And, Congratulations!!!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! And I love your layout...and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations Ginger! You'll be a real asset to their team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ginger!!! That's great! Fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Ginger!...and I loved my 'feathered' haircuts too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. big congrats Ginger on your DT position well deserved!! Your layout really made me laugh I had so many bad haircuts in the 70's and 80's!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Ginger! They are lucky to have you :) Your page looks great! I love the white space and the title work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Hope it's a lot of fun :). I like the feathering very much. Some of us never moved on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for joining the design team! And I love your take on the LO subject :) looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations Ginger - looking forward to seeing your creations. Enjoy yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! What an original take on the twist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. huge congrats Ginger! Your take on the sketch and the twist is so great that I'm not surprised! super layout :-)

    ReplyDelete