Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bionicles, Mail Art Exchange and other Random Thoughts

Do you ever accidentally hit the publish button before you have finished your post? My little netbook is finicky - I don't use a mouse with it, but have the little finger swipe thingy at the bottom of my keyboard and sometimes I'm all fingers!

Okay - moving on... Thanks to KC she has identified the toys my nephew loves - see this post. I could not remember what they were called but she knew! Here is a better photo of them.

Known as Bionicles, which are no longer created, except they are - but now they are called Hero Factory - I`m happy I got that all straightened out in my mind, no wonder I was so confused!!

On another note... For those of you wondering when the next Mail Art Exchange will be, I hope to post something in the next couple weeks. Likely the exchange will happen the end of April or beginning of May... so stay tuned!

Is there a certain point when you are on vacation that you feel you are done, like you are rested enough and would rather be at home? I usually have this feeling 11-12 days into a trip and that is why I prefer 10 day vacations instead of 2 weeks. We still have a couple more days here in paradise, but in the meantime I miss these two...

Happy Wednesday friends!

11 comments:

  1. It's rare I want to actually go home....but I definately miss my own bed when on holiday!
    Looking forward to the next mail art exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a box of Bionicles somewhere - I can't believe I had totally forgotten. I do remember the look on a boy's face when a kind auntie provided a new one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever taken a 2 week vacation! I'd probably feel the same, that I've been gone long enough and it's time to be home. I had to turn the mouse on my laptop off because it's so super sensitive. I do use a wireless mouse and my wrist would swipe the laptop mouse and do all kinds of funky things -- so I just turned it off! Enjoy your last days in paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like ten days too! ,,looking forward to MAE! Enjoy the rest of your vacation
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had a two week vacation. After ten days in Hawaii, I did NOT want to leave! Hope you are enjoying paradise and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I start wishing I was home around day 12, but I so long to be in the place where I was on vacation when I get home that I extend the next trip. We're going for 16 days on our next one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep i've hit the publish button before too. I can't believe i didn't realise they were Bionicles - with three boys we have our fair share of them lurking around here!

    Enjoy the last few days of your holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the last days of your holiday - once you are back in the thick of things you'll regret wishing you were home ... maybe just a little!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes 10 days is enough for me too - and my youngest is like it too. I love holidays not only for the rest but also making you appreciate your home too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes, we always know when we're done & ready to head home, but it's different depending on the trip. We can do really long road trips, but other trips usually arrive at their ready-to-go-home mood rears its head after about 7-10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought that's what they were. I guess you didn't notice my comment.
    So glad you are having a lovely holiday :o)

    ReplyDelete