Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello :)

Hello to you :)

I cannot believe it is already Feb.10th!  We have been preparing for our vacation, although the weather has been anything like our typical Canadian Winters, we are still very much looking forward to some beach time and a much needed break.

I hope to practice my photography skills whilst in Jamaica and plan to review my handbook! Perhaps you have some tips for beach photos?

In the meantime, I have a layout to share... this I created a couple weeks ago, but when I looked at it tonight I decided to add a couple things.


KC at Treasured Memories showed me this little camera embellishment and I fell in love with it! It fits perfectly with my theme for the layout.

Also, I have been trying to keep up with Project Life - I will be playing a bit with it this weekend so maybe I will share soon :)

Until then... have a wonderful weekend.

12 comments:

  1. I love your LO, and the little camera is just the perfect embellishment for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really concentrating on getting that shot right :0) Great page. Lucky you going to Jamaica - Enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice details on this page, right down to the ripped paper. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO...am really liking those papers as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout - of course, I really like that background paper & that camera embellishment is perfect. Plus you always do a fabulous job with the torn papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you've combined all those different patterns together. Enjoy your holiday in the sunshine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the camera embellie! The embossed brown butterfly is a good addition too, proving that they and bright colors aren't just for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad you are enjoying your camera - you'll have plenty of camera action in Jamaica I imagine. Have a lovely time, nice page too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just cut into that BP for a mini-album I'm doing! Love your page..Jamaica will be a real treat I imagine, after a Canadian winter!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous bright page, such a cute contrast to the photo of you all wrapped up. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there yourself! This is a great page Ginger .. how long until the trip?

    ReplyDelete
  12. your little camera is really gorgeous and the layout is great too. The layering and stitching is lovely and I adore the twine. A holiday in Jamaica?!? Great! I'm envious ;-)

    ReplyDelete