- having the base of the album ready to go before Dec. was extremely helpful (thanks Nadine!!). For me this is an absolute MUST and I will be doing the same next year.
- Organizing all my Christmas supplies and having them close at hand - my table was a disaster - but at least I knew where everything was!
- I wasn't able to get at my pages every night, but I found I was not stressed. At the end of the evening I took a few minutes to keep a running list of each day and what I wanted to record. I did not always follow the JYC prompts, a lot of my documenting was on things that happened that day, which is more like the December Daily. For the days that I did not have anything happening, I looked at Shimelle's journaling and photos prompts to pull some ideas.
- I also think it helped to know what to expect, after doing JYC last year.
- Purchasing Ali's December Daily templates, December Monthly overlays and her Holiday Word Art made a difference in managing my time as well as keeping the design consistent. Although, I do like the look of the typed journaling, I still think writing things out takes less time. This is something I will consider next year.
- This year I had my photo printer and that was extremely helpful and convenient.
Thanks for having a look :)