Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Album - December 1

Today I managed to work on my Christmas album. I am doing a combination of JYC and December Daily. Life has been very busy, in fact I feel busier this year than most and I`m not certain why that is. I`m organized, and prepared for the next thing on the calendar, but that leaves very little time for blogging and crafting. It sure is putting me in the spirit of Christmas though!

Here is my Christmas Manifesto... I used the Authentique paper line for this addition to the base of my album. Most of you know I made the album at a class with Nadine and so now I get to add all the goodies, which I love!
Adding the manifesto on one side allowed me to add the photo for Day 1 on the other side.

The photo is of the mini quiches I made for the cookie exchange I hosted on Saturday. I made them on Thursday night and placed them in the freezer until Saturday morning. They were super easy and very tasty!

I will hopefully have more pages to share with you as the days go by, especially the cookie exchange from Saturday afternoon. We had lots of fun and the ladies were very creative with their packaging.

Plans for this week include Holiday coffee with some girlfriends I have not seen for awhile as well as the "Butterdome Craft Sale", more holiday baking, a Christmas Party and making cabbage rolls!

That is it for now my friends! Take care.

10 comments:

  1. It's going to be fantastic when filled with all of your adventures!

    I'm looking forward to a recount of the fantastic cookie exchange/extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, those quiches look so yummy!! Can't wait to hear more about the cookie exchange! I really like your album!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also looking forward to cookie exchange details - its one of the north american traditions that I really wish happened in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini quiches are something I always make at christmas....yours look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic idea to do a class pre-Christmas and get an album ready for DD and JYC. It looks great!
    And cookies too - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was buying the ingredients for Christmas bark last week, the girl at the checkout was American and we got talking about the tradition of cookie baking which we don't really have here. maybe it's time to change that! I too am looking forward to more details

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I think I'm going to be one very jealous girl watching your pages unfold in this super gorgeous album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your album base looks simply gorgeous. Have fun filling it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your album is gorgeous and those quiche look yummy. Look forward to the Exchange posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be a treasure Ginger!

    ReplyDelete