Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Album - Day 9-13

Hello! I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! I was out this morning to Treasured Memories purchasing some goodies from their Boxing Day Sale :) The gals were dressed up in lovely festive frocks and looked great!

We are off to another family gathering today which includes a large Turkey Dinner and gift exchange. In the meantime, I have almost completed my Christmas Album and am looking forward to some other projects in the coming weeks. So for the next few days I will share with you my album pages.
Take care everyone and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Love how your album has developed this year,Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jacky..it looks great!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pages!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your DD Ginger! It is such a pleasure to discover each page! I wish you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very impressed by your December journalling, Ginger! How wonderful to be making something so lovely ...

    ReplyDelete