Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Album Day 8

I cannot believe it's been a week since my last post! It has been incredibly busy here and now that our family Christmas meal we hosted for Marvin's family has passed, wouldn't you know I'm starting to get a sore throat. I'm looking forward to a week that doesn't have me running around like a mad woman!

Google reader has gotten away on me and I am sorry I've not been by to read too many posts lately, but I imagine we are all trying to keep up with the season. I hope to have a more relaxing week where I can catch up.

I have managed to finish a few more pages of my Christmas album and plan to work on it this week in the evening. For now I will share my Dec. 8th pages...

Here is a picture I took this evening with my new camera. I've waited a long time for this baby and could not be happier!

What about you, have you received an early Christmas present?

I hope you are all keeping up with your Christmas Journals. I can't wait to share more pages with you. Have a wonderful week!

13 comments:

  1. I've put together a couple of pages today actually.

    Ginger I LOVE your last shot! Which camera were you lucky enough to receive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we got our new camera as an early Christmas present, too. I've played with it a little this week and can't wait to take some classes and learn all about those other buttons I have no idea what to do with! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shot that last one is:o) I think you are going to have a lot of fun with your early present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I hear you on the hectic front. And google Reader is the same for me too. To top it all I have mislaid my address book, so no posted Christmas cards this year!
    Fantastic shot of the tree and cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that last shot as well....it would make a great christmas card.
    The craft exhibition sounds fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are beautiful!

    No chance of an early Christmas gift here - Santa is very strict in our house and he drops by to collect early presents and spirit them away until 25th!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photograph..your pages look great too...am just about keeping up-hoping to get a few pages on a blogpost tonight!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color and style of your album pages, Ginger, and it's great to see you whenever you can manage to stop by. Lovely picture!
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your album is fantastic Ginger....great photo, what camera were you lucky enough to receive?

    No early pressies in this house either! Father Christmas brings them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I very much love the last photo, thinking you'll be having great fun with that early gift. No early ones here, we have to wait. My reading seems to be pretty sporadic, I think it is for most of us which is a good thing, it means we are actively engaged in the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Santa would think we were very bad if we opened any early Christmas presents so nothing is seen until Dec 25th. Love that last photo, looking forward to seeing more from the new camera in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That last picture is just fabulous Ginger. No early gifts in this house either. I am keeping up with my journal, just not keeping up with the posting. I am finishing work for the holiday this afternoon so hopeful will get up to speed. Your book is looking so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so loving your pages :) And I love that shot! xx

    ReplyDelete