Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Album - Day 14-19

Well the dinners are over and we are wanting to have things back to normal. I just might take the trees down today as they have been up for some time. Usually I like to leave them up for the first week of January, but with classes starting in less than two weeks, I would like to get things in order before then :)

I have more album pages to share with you...




I hope to have the final pages finished tonight to be able to share for tomorrow.
Take care friends :)

5 comments:

  1. Your album looks beautiful! It's kind of nice to be on the other side of the big day and relax a bit.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. my daily journal never really happened but yours looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book is amazing, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i absolutely love your beautiful book.......all the different size photos look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginger, your book is just beautiful and so festive, I love it.

    ReplyDelete