Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekend In Review, Nov. 26

Hello friends :) We are in the throws of holiday preparations and Christmas parties; therefore, not many blog posts this past week and I imagine it will be this way for the next few weeks given the season.

Rather than just sharing photos tonight, I managed to get a quick digi layout completed. I used a biograffiti template , withpapers and embellishments from Carina Gardner.

I am so thankful to have my December Daily/JYC album created as last year it was difficult for me to keep up. I look forward to this week and to record our December. Thanks Nadine for a great album!

 I am going to try and make if for Julie's, Months in Numbers and for Sian's Storytelling Sunday. What about you, how is your schedule fairing?

Have a good week everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I particularly like the templates available at Biografitti - did you know she has retired her shop?

    This week is my calm before the storm week .. the week where I should be getting lots of little things done, because, it is about to get really busy, and lovely of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! No worry about fitting in Christmas parties here since John's company doesn't do them (thinking its political correctness) and I retired. But all the rest of Christmas preps will more than make up for it on the busy scale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Christmas parties already! Time is flying..

    Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful layout - your photos are so colorful, the neutral background is perfect!

    Our December calendar is filled with lots of fun events & get-togethers that started this past weekend. I'll be documenting the month in photos, but am not doing a December Daily type album this year.

    I have plans for Storytelling Sunday & a giveaway that day, too. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you featured your week this week. And thanks for the Storytelling Sunday reminder.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really must get my Dec album set up - good to hear that you are on track!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have lists galore at the moment. A to-do list, a present list, school panto and concerts and it all starts after this weekend. It sounds like you are on track. a fantastic layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy for you that you are ahead of the game this year with your album! Way to go! Makes you feel good, doesn't it? I feel the same way!

    Way to go on finding a dress! I don't like shopping either, so I feel your pain there!

    Love the page!

    ReplyDelete