Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11


Today I am joining Beverly over at Be Glorious for her 11-11-11 Blogging Event. She has asked if I would play along with the 11-11-11 theme. You can join in too... If you have 11 favourite photos, or 11 things you would like to accomplish/or have accomplished, or maybe you have 11 books you have read or would like to read and would like to share... She has set up a linky so feel free to participate.

I have done a bit of a twist on Beverly's theme... as you are aware I have been working on my Yesterday and Today class and it just happens the layout I was working on this week has... 11 Photos! Yes... it does and they are 11 Photos that express my perspective on my life right now... based on Ali's word prompts... There are 11 words in this layout and the idea is to document the things you would like to remember about yourself at this time in your life...

The 11 words are... Live... Am... See... Work... Go... Dream... Think... Play... Eat... Love...  and Make.


You can see more 11-11-11 posts here...

Have a wonderful day.

12 comments:

  1. I think this is one of my favourite layouts I have seen for a long time - it is beautiful Ginger!
    Your journaling is so simple and yet it perfectly captures so much of your life and personality, thanks for sharing it with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to approach 11-11-11, boiling it down in pictures and words. This is such a nicely done post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for 11-11-11! I like that photo of you - you have such a beautiful smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful choice of words, Ginger and the layout is awesome. Thanks for helping me celebrate 11-11-11! Mr Linky took me to your August 21st post so I clicked on your header to get current.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely - the photos show great perspectives, the design is wonderful, and I really enjoyed reading what you have written too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journalling Ginger..love what you've done!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - this is so great! what a wonderful reflective layout. fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This LO is brilliant - well worth the had work - you will love looking back on this :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's an intriguing photo collage with some super journalling. I would love to try something similar sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to mark today's date! Your page is remarkable in summarizing your life right now. I love the little words attached to each photos and the simple grid design works well with so many photos! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this layout. Your Y&T album is really looking great.

    ReplyDelete