Thursday, October 27, 2011

You are my sunshine...

A few weeks ago Nadine over at The Beautiful Ordinary told me I won a prize from her 30 Day Challenge of daily creating... This is what she gave me!  Now how did she know I LOVE Glitz??!!


I knew immediately what photo I wanted to pair with these gorgeous papers... I took this picture of Miss Sophie this summer, and in the past it has been difficult getting any decent photos of her, but this one I just love!

She is such a little troublemaker and I'm certain being mischievous is her M.O... but I love her to bits!

Notice I managed to get a bit of purple in this layout? You can check out more purple phase posts over at Julie's blog...

Thanks Nadine for giving me some inspiring goodies! If you would like to sign up for a class with Nadine or any of the other Treasured Memories gals... check out the classes here... I might have signed up for a couple :)

Cheers!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! The colors are striking! What a beautiful page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful papers and great colour combination...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did indeed get purple in and i think this amply qualifies you as a star in Julie's purple posting series - especially aher most recent one with yellow and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful range isn't it? I used it for a mni-book recently and fell in love. I imagine all the leftovers will find their way onto other projects soon!

    Thanks for the link - yo're all pinned to the Purple Phase board [again!] http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/purple-phase/

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes! I noticed that purple! Gorgeous paper - that bird sheet looks beautiful too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO...how lucky to have received such lovely goodies...and like Sian, I am coveting the bird page!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty! I love the contrast of the kitty's colors with that teal damask background. The combo is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great prize! I love the patterned background on your Miss Sophie LO. I'm liking the look of that bird paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely prize and wow, what a layout! i love it. Great layering. pinning...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page! I would have thought it impossible to use that background paper as a full sheet without it being overhwleming, but you did a fantastic job! I think the dark "white space" in the photo helps, but it's really all about your cat's beautiful color and how you brought that out in your elements.
    Love it.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - what a lovely prize, and you've used it beautifully! :)

    ReplyDelete