Friday, October 28, 2011

Printable Vintage Tags

Do you ever wish you had a tag for journaling that was just so? Perhaps it's horizontal but you need it to be vertical or vice versa? I will always try to make do with what I have, but I thought I would try something different.... I decided to make a few journaling tags of my own and I wanted to share them with you... These are a set of vintage style tags, the brushes I used were from classes I took with Jessica Sprague and some were from a company called ScrapArtist which is no longer in business... Anyway you can download them from the link below and print them off...



Google Docs - Vintage Tags

This being the first time I have done this... I did try the link several times prior to posting... so please do let me know if it does not work....

Have a great weekend everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Ginger...it never ceases to amaze me how people are clever enough to make downloadable images....these ones are gorgeous....and so useful...will be downloading them now.....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jacky! I was just looking for something like these the other day...thank you so much for sharing them- and they downloaded perfectly!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just lovely and there was no problem downloading. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your tags are gorgeous! Thank you Ginger and I agree with Jacky... how clever are you?? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Ginger and just the kind of thing I look out for. Thankyou so much for sharing them with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ginger, they are lovely and i'll look forward to using them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed! they are lovely and I've downloaded them to use as soon as possible! thanks so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing - needless to say I'll be going over there to download them very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are gorgeous Ginger - I especially love the one with the music notes. And they downloaded just fine for me. Guess I need to check out google docs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so lovely - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're super - thanks so much for sharing them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so clever! What a stylish set of tags these are too - perfect for adding to gifts as well as using on pages

    ReplyDelete
  13. They look great Ginger. Thanks so much for sharing them. I'm downloading them now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, thanks Ginger! These are lovely journal spots, something we can never have too many of, right? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow thease are awesome tfs
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete