Today is the 10th of October which means it's Shimelle's 10 Things on the tenth of the month... I already mentioned Thanksgiving... Each year I say the usual things I am thankful for... like family... friends etc., but this year I thought I would share 10 everyday things I am thankful for.
2. A lovely glass of wine on the patio.
3. Trees... I love trees... they make me smile everyday...
4. The changes in the seasons...I love these changes and everyday the little changes that happen to let us know the next season is coming.
5. My art room and everything in it... it's my happy space :)
6. My new little "net book"... Marvin bought me this a couple months ago and I LOVE it! It means I don't have to sit in the office at the computer in the evening... I can sit on the couch with the animals surrounding me, or I can use it in the kitchen for looking up recipes... it has a webcam so I can use Skype and I can have it in my art room to look up things like Shimelle's prompts... plus there is no more arguing who gets the iPad :)
7. Music... I love listening to music... all kinds... today I am listening to...
8. My Blackberry for keeping me organized and more specifically "Be Reader" which helps me keep up on blog reading!
9. Tea... Here is my current selection... at work we have many little shops in the surrounding neighbourhood and many I've not been in before. So each week we will be visiting a new shop... On Wednesday it was "Acquired Tea"... I love the coconut and with just a bit of cream... yum! yum!!
10. Statutory Holidays... Need I say more?
You can read more 10 Things from other bloggers... just head on over to Shimelle's and click on the linky's.