Monday, September 5, 2011

Pie Booth - A Layout

What a great long weekend this has been... Happy Labor Day to those of you celebrating it!

Although this is the signal for back to school  and the last long weekend before the switch to Fall, our meteorologists have indicated we are to have Summer like weather this week with temperatures reaching the high 20's. Lovely!

I was inspired by Lisa's video from making one of her WITL layouts... she always has such great little techniques to share... I decided to make this quick layout loosely based on hers... the video might be long, but she is very entertaining and so it goes by quickly.

The layout I made is from the road trip of this past July1st... As a kid I remember the Canada Day Sports Day down at the lake vividly... one of those feel good moments was having a piece of pie... these women sure know how to bake...

Supplies: Papers: Websters, Scenic Route, Embellishments; Heidi Swapp, K & Co., Websters & Echo Park.

My mom happened to be in charge of the booth and so it was great to get these photos of her.

I hope to get my next LSNED page completed today, but I'm taking a bit of a break to do some reading!

Have a fabulous day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love this layout. Seriously, if I run out of inspiration this month doing LOAD & LSNED, I'll just come over here and scraplift something, ok? :>)

    We've had the coolest weather today (didn't even reach 90 degrees) compared to the last few months - I keep taking "breaks" to sit outside & read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You have grounded those photos so beautifully on that background page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page esp the way you framed the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've framed the pictures Ginger.

    ReplyDelete