Saturday, September 3, 2011

LSNED Day 2

Hello! How is everyone doing with LSNED? I worked on Day 2 today and I actually finished Day 3 as well, but you will have to wait for that tomorrow :)

I am also partaking in Nadine's 30 Days of Creativity Challenge... she explains the details further in this post... May I suggest if you are doing LOAD or LSNED you might want to send her an e-mail with a photo of your work... She has prizes, and who doesn't want a prize??

Anyway, so back to LSNED... Here is the lesson I learned for Friday....

I love the striped MME paper which I sprayed a bit of Glimmer Mist on to give it a more vintage feel. The flowered paper is from GCD. The journaling tag is an old 7 Gypsies.
I tore the paper and used some embroidery floss to sew cross stitches. The little chipboard piece here is from the Authentique line.

I love the sticker packages the companies create to match  the paper lines. The "Take Note" sticker is from Bo Bunny!

Well there you have it! Day 2... See you tomorrow for Day 3.

12 comments:

  1. How long does a page take to put together Ginger? With all of this detail it would take me days to assemble a similar page!
    Gorgeous paper choices :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so inspired by your post. I love the lessons that I am learning with LSNED, just wish I had more scrapping creativity like this! But this is my first time ever doing something like this, so I know I can only get better! I noticed on your profile that you are a RN. I am a respiratory therapist...happy to see that someone else in the medical field also has a creative side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking the craft side of this project Ginger...and yes, that's a lesson we all need to re-learn at times!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great page,Ginger.....and we certainly all need to remember that lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're really using a lovely combination of products - gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how your pages look - all the torn & distressed edges & layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your LSNED pages Ginger! Your creativity with the layer is a real art form (I suck at layering!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your LSNED pages Ginger. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, your pages look so good Ginger! I love your layering and the vintage look you are going with! I actually worked on my pages 1 and 2 yesterday and hope to share them on the forum today :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so sweet for mentioning my challenge here, thank you Ginger! I had a couple ladies come over and send my their work- how exciting!
    You're fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is stunning, how do you manage to create such stunning pages each day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's gorgeous. I love all the detail you're putting into your pages.

    ReplyDelete