Friday, September 2, 2011

LSNED Day 1

Yesterday was my first day of Learn Something New Everyday... a class by Shimelle. Today I made my first page from yesterdays reflections... This theme came up more than once throughout my day...

I had a 7 Gypsies journaling pages package in my birthday gift so this was the perfect choice for this class. My booklet will be 5 x 7 and I can add some of my own paper pages for interest. I plan to work on the cover tomorrow and I decided not to pull any papers or embellishments together... I am just going to play it by ear and play with whatever moves me.

I look forward to working on tomorrow's page... 

Have a great evening :)

13 comments:

  1. What a great lesson to remember and I really like the journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I'm so regretting making my project digi, but will slug forward with it. And I loved your mail art you sent me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral paper is quite stunning Ginger, the pinks, yellows and greens are lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral page within the page is lovely. Shimelle's printables work perfectly with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! If this is playing it by ear, then I don't see you ever needing to plan anything Ginger :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lesson and a beautiful page

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lesson...and the page is so pretty!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your album is going to be lovely judging by this first page - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glorious front page already! Love your 'lesson'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great! So looking forward to seeing more of your LSNED pages.

    ReplyDelete