Sunday, September 11, 2011

LSNED 8 & 9

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. Some of you have asked what happened... lets just say it involved a cracked sidewalk, high heels and a cup of coffee :) I think you can visualize that!

Here are two more of my LSNED pages :) 


A lesson well learned :)
Friday I had a chance to meet some of our Canadian Military... although I have never set foot on the Edmonton Garrison I had a wonderful time and even met a couple female officers who enjoy scrapbooking. I did manage to get some photos but feel strange placing them on my blog as it was during work time and work related... you will just have to trust me it was fun!


We are off to visit with Marvin's family as it is his father's 75th... have a wonderful Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. your little date labels are gorgeous, did you make them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you took Shimelle's base color from the dates and incorporated into your pages. Very nice. All the layering works well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to seeing this as a completed project Ginger, all of your pages are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great lessons - both resonate

    ReplyDelete
  5. The thoughtful quotes and the beautiful pages together are a perfect package

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch - so sorry about your foot! Sounds like a painful lesson. Love these pages - all the collaging and layering. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these, especially the top one - not come across this quote of his before. Lovely pages - such pretty layering ... So sorry about your foot. Is the physio helping?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving looking at your take on LSNED.

    ReplyDelete