Saturday, September 10, 2011

LSNED 6 & 7

Well it is Saturday and we have had a beautiful above average temperature week! It has hit 30 degrees a couple times... and I love it... strange though how the trees continue to change colour... it's like they don't forget do they?

It has been a bit of a crazy week... I continue to make my LSNED pages for Shimelle's class...
September 6th was all about the drive to work... oh boy can you ever tell school is in session!

Wednesday I discovered what I already suspected... that I had sprained my foot... and so it has been a bit difficult to stand at my art table these days.... but, I LOVE physiotherapists and think they are a god send during these times when it's obvious no amount of home therapy on it's own will make a difference...

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, I hope your foot is better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are wonderful,Ginger....and I so agree about the roads now the schools are back.
    Hope the foot soon improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Ginger, I am especially fond of the second one for its mix of colors!
    Hope your foot gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages Ginger. I'm thinking I need to tear some paper soon - it looks so well done on your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you've sprained your foot, I hope it heals up quickly! Loving your colour combination to your pages :) and I have to get up 10 minutes earlier due to the school traffic too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope your sprain heals quickly and you are back at your art table in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty pages, Ginger! But how did you sprain you foot? Sorry to read this and hope you'll be back to an artful stance very soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ginger! What on earth have you done to yourself? Make sure you rest up and take care of yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about your foot, hope it heals quickly!
    Beautiful pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the foot is getting better...loving your pages!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope your foot improves very very quickly! Because your pages are beautiful and I want to see you keeping up with them

    Yes, the traffic got so bad here with the return to school that it made the news

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty little tags - nicely done. Hope you are fully back on both feet soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really is so pretty, you must be over the moon with how it's coming along. I hope your foot is getting better

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pages are looking great Ginger but oh my a sprained foot! Please take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete