Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LSNED 5

Okay... I'm pretty tired but managed to get my page done... Amy... this one is for you as it only took me 10 minutes! A record I should think :)

Really I was counting on these 7 Gypsies journaling pages to help me out on nights like this... they don't require a lot of effort as they have such beautiful graphics on them already... nothing you'd like to hide.
Sticker from Bo Bunny, butterfly from K& Co.., journaling block from Studio Calico, stamps from Tim Holtz., journal card insert 7 Gypsies.

And that my friends is all the energy I have for tonight :)

Happy Hump Day tomorrow!

14 comments:

  1. It looks equally as good as the other ones you know - obviously perfect product choices!
    Did you stress or find it freeing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper - the colors and graphics are very cool.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - make sure you have a bit more of a restful day asap

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fair! Only 10 minutes to create something so stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful! And I'm admiring your handwriting too

    ReplyDelete
  6. given all your scrapbooking supply choices, I think I'd like to hire you as my personal shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, the scrapping choices and lesson can make life so much easier :) Thanks so much for the mail art and card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Envious of anyone who can make something as lovely as this in ten minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Ginger. I'm hoping for some catch up time for me on Friday! The past two days have been exhausting here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't explain why but this is my favorite so far! The color, the mood, the elements...
    I hope to work on my album this weekend too, the "lessons" are not coming to me as easy lately...

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10 minutes? WOW - it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete