Monday, September 5, 2011

LSNED 4

For yesterday, rather than reading Shimelle's prompt I decided to just go with whatever came up as far as a lesson for my LSNED class...

Continuing with the Art Journal theme from yesterday I decided to pull out my stamps and quickly came up with this... One thing I am also doing is keeping a notebook for the class and I'm writing out more specifically what has happened each day to get me to my lesson... it seems to be working well for me.

I used Stampers Anonymous, and Tim Holtz stamps, papers from Glitz and Bo Bunny, Tattered Angels mask with Ranger distress ink pads. The butterfly is unknown.

ok... so the weekend is done... sure hope the creative juices will keep flowing :)

Take care peeps!

12 comments:

  1. I need to pull some stamps out this week and try to make something this lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that butterfly!!! Your page has a lot of depth! I am so glad I was able to finish page 3 and 4 today but won't be able to post until I take a photo tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your artsy pages - they have truly inspired me and I actually acted on it today. Need to get some photos tomorrow. Hopefully we'll have some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I really like this one too Ginger - the butterfly is a standout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! You have a talent for building up the layers to make something with real depth and meaning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layers ...I must practice this!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very, very pretty! lovely album and great lessons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still a bit scared of stamping but when I see something as lovely as this I think I must try and stamp some more. Beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have stamps I never use ... Your lovely page is inspiring me to do something with mine ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great page. I love the stamping and layering and that butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just blown away by your pages. Love the butterfly. Like your idea to of keeping the journal with more detail on the lessons learned.

    ReplyDelete