Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn Foilage and LSNED

I feel like all I've been blogging about is LSNED... and that's because I'm still trying to keep up :) Today though I thought I would share a couple photos I took from my office window... I love this view of our beautiful tree lined streets and our vast river valley. You may not know this but Edmonton has the largest urban parkland in North America. We have over 150 km of trails in our river valley and about 7400 hectares of parkland. To put this into perspective... it is about 21 times the size of Central Park.  I am still hoping to get out there and take some photos, but I fear our window of opportunity to take Autumn pictures with the leaves still on the trees is a bit precarious.



Now... onto more LSNED pages! I have caught up to Sept. 22, but I am only going to share the 18-20.

I hope your Thursday is full of fun... as I know we are all gearing up for the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. How lovely to see all those trees from your window. Home as a child was in a tree lined Avenue - sadly the trees were removed years ago. Great pages again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like that too - so I posted one last set today and that is all I am going to show!

    Though, funny I am still very happy to look at everyone else's lovely pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say your Autumn is a bit ahead of ours. We are just starting to see bits of color here and there. I love your LSNED pages and do hope you will share the rest! This lot is really different - very bright, happy colors that jump off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we are really lucky here because trees are so very important to people and to the city (although some might argue my point there!). In every new development and on every new street, a row of trees is planted. I love that I can look out my window at work, in the middle of downtown and see "tree-lined streets"...it really makes me happy this time of year when they are looking so pretty!!

    Great pages, as per usual! I'm loving this idea for an album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pages Ginger and what a great view from your window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fab pages, Ginger :) And I love the trees! (I'm a big fan of trees, me!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this set is a little brighter and cheerier (is that a word?) - Great work! I also enjoy reading your lessons :D

    ReplyDelete