Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Trip to the Fort!

It had been quite some time since I had been to Fort Edmonton Park, but Marvin wanted to go and have lunch at the Selkirk Hotel as we had heard good things about it.

After our lunch we walked around for just a bit and came across this lovely young girl. She works at the park and the staff are encouraged to talk with the visitors... this layout is a piece of our conversation...

Supplies: Bo Bunny & Glitz Papers, Stamps, buttons & Ribbon - MME, Sticker letters - BG, Scrabble piece - Treasured Memories, Journaling sticker - Glitz, Glimmer Mist - Tattered Angels, Paint - Claudine Hellmuth, crochet flower - unknown.

When I pulled out these photos I knew exactly what I was going to use for it. I love these new papers from Bo Bunny, they were part of my birthday gift from hubby! I used glimmer mist and paint for the background AND these....


I LOVE these stamps from MME!

Are there any new products that you are loving up from the new collections?

Wherever you are I hope you are having a fun and creative day!

13 comments:

  1. great layout Ginger - those stamps are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have used the scrabble embellishment as part of the title. Great LO x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout! I like the one Scrabble tile & all the stamps & little bits & pieces - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely layout. I'm loving the new Loat and Found paper pads from MME....have got 2 so far.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your page!!! I love so many things about it I won't list them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the LO..and the conversation! I have just ordered BB's Garden Girl collection...I had a need for purples!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lovely! The stamps and lacy bits you have chosen are wonderfully olde-worlde ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a big fan of MME - I love their papers! I really like most items that are released by the One Little Bird collections over at Oscraps, Peppermint Granberg is one of my favourite digital designers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a gorgeous layout! Coincidentally Sandra from Gotta Craft sent me some papers from this collection today and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in

    ReplyDelete
  10. The stamps were already SOLD OUT by the time I made it to the store!! They are cute.

    I especially love the layered pattern papers to the left of the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome as ever! I hope that everyone from out of town who sees your LO gets a major hankering to visit Fort Edmonton Park. It's such a fun place & it's at it's best this time of year. I really like that MME stamp set too -- the locomotive engine is very cool.

    What am I lovin' in this fall's collections? Bo Bunny's Forever Fall is my best fave but I'm also mad for the various stamp sets that Unity are making for their new partners, like Authentique & Simple Stories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is great
    I enjoyed reading it:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous LO, I really love the feel of it.
    As for titles anyone who is a regular visitor to my blog will know I have just two: WOYWW on a Wednesday and FTILTF on a Friday!!

    ReplyDelete