Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer Scavenger Hunt!

Rinda, over at Gallo Organico has a list posted on her blog of a scavenger hunt for some summer photos. Here are just a few of what I have managed to capture over these last couple months.

Okay, so #14 may not be the real deal, but then I haven't seen any real ones EVER (certainly on my list of wanna sees though!!) and #21, well... that's what's hanging on my wall in my dining room :). Come to think of it #19 might be a bit of a stretch as well... but I did not feel like pointing my camera at the real deal under the bump out window outside.

What about you... how are your scavenger photos coming? I've certainly seen many on your blogs!

7 comments:

  1. I've seen several roosters posted and so far, none of them have been the real deal! I have a feeling there will need to be a lot of thinking outside the box if people are going to complete that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good selection,Ginger....I'm definately going to have to think outside the box for some of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've got so far...and I've stretched the box myself on this hunt!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be posting my latest selection tomorrow. I do love the way you have presented yours in a montage

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing well so far! We have some fabric rooster tea cosies in a local shop ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection Ginger! It's been so fun to see what everyone has come up with. I've found quite a few this weel on ho,day.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meant to say that I love the flag.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete