Sunday, August 21, 2011

Shimelle - Starting Point Challenge

I have another layout I completed for Shimelle's Challenges... this is the Starting Point Challenge

Yesterday was my birthday, and I had a great day! I will share more of that on a different post, but I did want to make a layout from my evening crop at Treasured Memories. Shimelle's challenge was to start a layout with the base created as she had and then to add your own flair... I made this late last night, and so in essence it is pretty much scrap-lifted from Shimelle's original layout... I did have fun making it!

Papers are from Glitz, Echo Park, Basic Grey, and Crate Paper. Journaling card & circles from Mary Anne's printables and letter stickers are Crate Paper.

By my calculations it is almost 7 PM in England and so if you are still interested in partaking in Shimelle's challenges at a chance to win some prizes you have about 5 hours to do just that :)

I hope your weekend has been a fabulous one, and now I really should spend some time outside as the weather men are telling us it could be the warmest day of the year!!

13 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday,Ginger....the crop looks fun...and love the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great way to celebrate your Birthday! Love the LO
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday - it's mine today and I have had a fantastic time. Enjoy the rest of your weekend - make it last :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad you got a picture of Brenda's bright pink flower in her hair! That's a keeper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did ask Brenda for her permission to post that photo :) But perhaps I should put a disclaimer that she doesn't normally where one of those, we kinda made her do it, all in good fun though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO! I love the simplicity of the polka dots against the other loud colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combination in this; you did great on all the challenges you posted.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday - what a cool way to spend it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a fabulous time :) big birthday wishes to you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday for yesterday! Glad to hear you had a good one, the layout is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated Happy Birthday Ginger. Sounds like you had a really nice one.

    ReplyDelete