Saturday, August 20, 2011

Shimelle Challenge - Printables

I thought I would try to get in a couple of Shimelle's Challenges from last weekend... you can still participate as the prizes will be drawn Sunday at Midnight. This one is called the Printable Challenge... I loved the printable PDF's from Mary Anne... over at Scrappy Inky Mess. I decided to go with a card... very simple...

Mary Anne also provides some printable journaling cards which are great for your layouts and if you check out her website, she has lots of other printables you can download :)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh I really like what you did with the printables!!! Very clean design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use them....I really love these printables as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - we need to do one in the next 2 hours for a party. DD is still in PJs watching TV and her porridge is ready to come out of the microwave - wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete