Friday, August 19, 2011

Randoms & Accomplishments!

I have been busy this past week tying up a few things before heading back to work next week... sigh... 4 weeks is wonderful... but I'm a bit nervous as I go back to work for one week before starting a new job... the new job is temporary which I am quite happy with as it allows me to try something completely different...  really a win-win for me and for that I am excited...

I thought I would share something from Treasured Memories that I cannot wait to use... These gals are so smart for putting these together... I picked out two (of which one I decided to give away), they were not even on the shelf yet and KC let me take ... but every time I walked past the display I drooled and wanted more... Check this out!

Little bits of ephemera... be still my heart... but beware... the kits do have some odd names...

Another little purchase I made were these little Bo Bunny stamps that are perfect for Mail Art...


I have been seriously busy making these...


Then I also sent off this...


I am currently not registered in any classes... STOP THE PRESSES!!... I know, crazy isn't it? I think I need a mental break though... really with everything I did the past four weeks I'm shocked I'm even still standing... (okay well, right now I'm sitting :)

I thought I would look back to see what I have accomplished in the last 4 weeks:
  • I posted 21  24 times
  • I did WITL... AND completed the album!!
  • I made 20 hybrid invites and posted a tutorial
  • I participated in Storytelling Sunday
  • I completed 2 of the 4 weeks of "Explore", a class with Shimelle
  • I made one three layouts here, here, and here
  • I watched 3 of the 5 days of videos for "Creative Color" class with Christy Tomlinson, and made one canvas
  • I made 13 cards (see above) plus one - here
  • I managed to clean up my blog a bit and post another Mail Art Exchange
  • AND... I finally read 200 more pages of my "Pillars of the Earth" book see #8 from this post!  Now I cannot put it down... thanks to my niece who told me there are a few dry spots and you just need to get through them... so thanks Torrie for the encouragement!
  • Not to mention all the fun family time I've had, I also managed to get in a crop night at Treasured Memories (hopefully I can make a layout about that soon), as well as spending some quality time outside enjoying summer!!
And now... I'm off to do housework... there never seems to be an end to that... vacation or not :)

I hope your weekend is wonderful!

11 comments:

  1. wow - that's a lot! You've been really busy! I love the look of your little bag of goodies - what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been amazingly busy,Ginger....and in a very productive way.
    I love those Bo Bunny stamps....will have to look out for them...and the cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the peek of mail art! I think you should be quite proud of yourself for all you've accomplished...that's a ton! Enjoy the last little bit off :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a busy girl that's for sure, and what lovely projects yove created. Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. How productive are you! And I love your mail art. You could give Traci Bautista a run for her money any day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards and the peek of that art has me dying to see the whole thing! Doesn't it just feel wonderful to be able to catalogue how productive you've been???

    ReplyDelete
  7. As today, for me, is already tomorrow for you, ... Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and a fantastic year ahead.

    Good luck with the return to work and the adventure of a new job, I have really enjoyed seeing all of your recent productivity. I'm presently classless too and wondering what I might take on next?

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been very busy indeed Ginger! Happy Birthday and Good Luck with the new job!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, you have been busy! But it does sound like a lot of fun. Those cards are great - I may have to pop back over & scraplift when I get ready to make my September cards (soon!).

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have had a wonderfully creative break! Best of luck with the new job Ginger x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you've definitely been busy. Congrats on getting through some of those dry spots. It seemed like it took me forever to get that book read. :) Love the look of the cards. Good luck with the new job.

    ReplyDelete