Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tuesday, WITL

Tuesday in WITL was full of rain and baking... My mom is well known for her poppy roll and that was our focus for the day... here are a few snapshots of how are day was spent...

Marvin heading off to work...



We picked up a few groceries...

Grinding the poppy's...

 After all this hard work I needed a nap!


The nap was short as we needed to start preparing for dinner...

We decided to have someone come and look at the yard so we can decide how we would like to carry on with it...

Some observations... My mom is a very organized woman in the kitchen... before I was even finished something she already had the dishes in the sink and cleaned... Also, when we were at the grocery store I discovered some things about my mom that make me the way I am :)

Something I have been including with my WITL is the news headlines and what our discussion was...

There it is... another day...

Ginger

6 comments:

  1. Love the picture of your mother! And I think you'll love looking back at the grocery store pix someday.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you are blogging each day with your favorite photos this week. I'm taking photos & recording our days, but it will probably be next week before I figure out what/how I'm going to process them into a Week in the Life album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bread looks delicious...but not sure about all that grinding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppy loaf is a favourite of mine. It looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please bring loafs to store for immediate consumption :) They look so good. I particularly like that they were made party on the bed! And good idea including the news - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It should come as no surprise that our supermarkets are similar - but it does! The shot of your Mum is a great one and I like that you have found some new observations by having them stay this week.

    ReplyDelete