Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday, WITL

 
 
Thursday's photos... The battery on my camera was beeping as I was uploading these ones so that tells you how many photos I ended up with!

We had another wonderful day; walking around the Devonian Botanical Gardens... I did try my self timer with me on the couch when I came home but, I couldn't bring myself to post it! At least I know the timer works :) I did manage to get in some crafty time this evening, albeit a bit pressured as hubby told me two days ago he required 20 invitations for a retirement party at work by Friday! I did enjoy it nonetheless. I will share my process on another post.

Hope your Thursday was a great one! And how is your WITL coming along? If you are not partaking in WITL is there any crafty goodness you are up too? I would love to hear about it :)

Ginger

11 comments:

  1. Hey Ginger, your WITL photos look great - I'm sure this will be such a wonderful project when it's all finished and such fun to look back on sometime in the future.

    ps. your invites look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to laugh, my husband sometimes puts in a random request for invitations at work ... the sort where he calls at about 2.30pm and wonders if I can whip something up for him to hand out that afternoon or fist thing next morning ... planning? No, not often!
    Everything looks so lush and green over your way - our summers are never like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an air of sadness to that photo of your parents all packed and ready to go home. Looks like they'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top photo made me smile! and the one of the invitations made me go 'Ooooh'! Looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a talent for telling a story with a series of photos it seems. That's another very enjoyable set today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those invitations,and really enjoying 'seeing' your week!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that photo of the parents with their suitcases - it made me laugh like they'd been sent to the curb! LOL

    WITL is not working out for me at all - just not enjoying it this week, so have shelved that for another time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those invites are simple and perfect! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My WITL photos have been sporadic and not nearly as interesting as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the photos. Looks like your part of the country is enjoying a wetter summer than ours is - everything is brown here including the lawns. WITL just didn't work out for me this week. I'm thinking I'll try it later in August.

    ReplyDelete